NU-BLAK® Blackening Cream No. 82NF - The ORIGINAL
Use the cream only as supplied. Make sure the surface to be blackened is free of rust, grease, oil and other oxide layers.
Use our NU-BLAK® Degreaser No. 17 or acetone for degreasing. A physically and chemically pure surface is absolutely necessary
- if necessary, a rust remover must be used for the pretreatment.
1. Apply the degreaser to the place to be degreased.
2. Remove the degreaser with a clean and wet cloth.
3. Apply NU-BLAK® Cream 82 with a clean and grease-free cloth to the wet area to be treated.
4. Allow NU-BLAK® Cream 82 to work for about 5-10 minutes. Repeated application may be necessary to achieve a good black color.
5. Remove the NU-BLAK® Cream 82 with a clean, damp cloth or under running water.
6. For after-treatment (corrosion protection) use our BRUNOX 5-function spray with creep oil property
7. Let the oil work for about 45 minutes.
8. Your burnished job is done now